Thursday, August 25, 2011

Update!

Shawn was gloomy when we picked him up 3days ago. When asked what happened, he started to sob. He said, "Tr Seena give me a worksheet. I write my name on the paper, with numbers 1,2,3. Then I lost the paper. I don't know where it is". He was so upset that he cried so much, then we had to pacify him to say it's ok, tomorrow we ask Tr Seena if she kept the worksheet and he can bring it home for us to look at. So the next morning we asked Tr Seena about it. She said, "Oh... that worksheet. He forgot to bring it home, it's in his cubby hole. He told me yesterday that he wants to bring home for mommie to see". Well, YT and I were both happy that at least Shawn treasures even a sheet of worksheet and am glad that he's not making origami plane out of it!

We were at STGCC on Saturday. Shawn enjoyed himself; collected freebies and phamplets (ending up in dustbin). He took a photo with a skinny Ironman, cringed at the sight of Predator, browsed through Marvel comics and got himself glued at those booths with nonstop of animations. We survived the hoardes of teenagers and comic lovers.. boy am I glad to be out of the place!

Yesterday Shawn said, "Today we learn about food chain. The moth take the nectar from the flower, the praying mantis eat the moth, the bird eat the praying mantis, the fox eat the bird. The fox use the claws to catch the bird and munch". The end. So who eats the fox?


I asked if he wants to help me to hang the clothes at the yard. His reply was "No thanks" . Bleah...

I love Shawn's coloring these days. Recently he colored Rumpelstiltskin's angry wig (from Shrek)  with yellow, orange and red crayons blended nicely. And yes, within the lines! And he made the dragon red (as is) and Shrek and all ogres green. But he still colors McQueen blue, brown and green :)

No comments: