Monday, October 31, 2011

update!

Shawn tried to coax Dylan to nap over the weekend while me, the lazy mommie just lie and decided to see what happens next. Shawn said, "Come here little birdy. Quick quick go and sleep. Later mommie scold you. Go go!" I saw him shoo-ing Dylan to the bed, then he gave Dylan the bolsters... what a good big brother! Then I asked him, what little birdy? He answered, "Didi lor". It did sound like little buddy probably from Cartoon Network.

Shawn got a bit upset this morning. He asked if we are going to bring any food for Tr Seena. Well, not that I know of.So I said I'll buy something today so that tomorrow he can bring it to Tr Seena. So I bought a nice loaf from bakery for him to bring to school tomorrow. Let's see how it goes.. tonight I may just ask him to draw/write something to bag it up for his fav teacher.

No comments: