Thursday, June 30, 2011

Conversations ... about his friends

As much as I can remember what we spoke about his friends... Shawn : You know today, Yue Liang go to Mrs Lim office
Mommie : why?
Shawn : Because Yue Liang beat Wen Ting. Then Wen Ting cried huhhh huhhh huhh
Mommie : Ooo so Yue Liang was naughty?
Shawn : Yes, then Mrs Lim bring him to office. Yue Liang cry in there. He wait for his papa and mommie in Mrs Lim office

Mommie : Do you know if you would get any new classmates tomorrow?
Shawn : Mmm yes, got. One gal. Long hair one
Mommie : Oh? What's her name ?
Shawn : Mabel
Mommie : You have seen her? Did she come to school already?
Shawn : Yes, she come to school and play with us
Mommie : Do you like her?
Shawn : No

Shawn told me a few weeks back that Eunice no longer go to the same school. So I asked again today
Mommie : Is Eunice still in your school?
Shawn : Yes
Mommie : Oh I thought you said, Eunice now goes to another school?
Shawn : No, she is still in school. But she always go home because she (is) always coughing, coughing coughing. Her mommie pick her up and go home

A couple of weeks back, Shawn told me he's got a new classmate
Shawn : Mommie, I have a new friend. And his name is Steve
Mommie : Oh ya? Steve. Did he just join your class?
Shawn : Yes. He likes Thomas and Ben10

Last Friday I told Shawn I would go out and meet a friend. He was quite upset because I refused to bring him out. Then I said, next time I'll bring him along. On Saturday, he asked me if I was going out to meet my friend.
I said, "No, not today".
Shawn : Ok, next time you bring me okay?
I said : Yes.
Shawn : You know, I got lots of friends. Jeremy, Ryan, Ashley ....
I said : Next time would you bring mommie to see your friends
Shawn : Yes I would bring you to meet my friends

No comments: