Monday, July 4, 2011

Where were we?

Still the sweetest chap in the house...
- Shawn took "Lord Shen" and Monkey to Dylan when Dylan threw tantrum when his toy dropped under the bed during diaper change, stroked Didi and went out to continue his TV, Dylan just continued wailing and crying over the dropped toy. I asked my mum if she did ask Shawn to bring toys to Dylan. She said no she didn't. So it was him who brought the toys to Dylan
- Shawn climbed down from the dining chair and went to stroke Dylan's head and told Dylan not to cry when the latter was in his playyard alone
- Shawn asked , "When didi is ok, he go to school with me? With you and papa too?"

Yesterday, Shawn shook his head and said, "This didi so funny. He make the ipad so funny". It's because YT changed the interface. Tonight I reminded him today it's Monday.  When I was putting Dylan to bed, he told my mum that he doesn't want to use iPad. He then said, "Can use on Friday night, Saturday and Sunday".
Looks like we got the rules into his head, hope he remembers that! :D

Just now, while Dylan was watching youtube on iPad, Shawn was sulking away. When I came out, I told Shawn, "Later you can play iPad, but only games, not youtube". He turned around to YT and said, "See I told you, Mommie said cannot use youtube"

No comments: