Wednesday, January 4, 2012

First post of 2012

Shawn used the word sensitive on New Year's day. Think it's like a new found word when he suddenly said it in the car, "Dogs have sensitive nose, they can smell many smell, very sensitive".

He probably should realised that he's Mr Perfectionist in the making. We usually hang water bottles on the hook in the car. Recently bought booster seat for Dylan so Shawn sits by the window and the bottle hangs near his leg. Yesterday he said, "No the water bottle cannot swing, must be like that!". Of course it'll swing when the car moves. So he tried very hard to make sure the bottle stayed and he got really upset when it kept twisting and swinging.

My mom and I brought him to Berries last night to sign him up for Chinese class. Glad I remembered to call the class and got a place to start this Saturday. He seems to like the venue and was happy. He is very looking forward to attending Chinese class. Just hope he'll pay attention in the class and comes home to 'teach' us instead... hahaaaa!

I have been on logger heads with Shawn and yes, your truly is typically the one who snap at him first. I'll change and I'll make sure I'll change before anyone goes nuts. I need to learn to filter out everything which I deem as noise that would keep me sane. Bad start for the year, but hell it's just last two days. Will be better for the rest of the 364days for 2012. Jasmine faces the same problem with Ho Sang, we were just exchanging notes over lunch just now. Apparently it's the same language used by our boys on protesting what they don't want to do and exclaiming loudly on their unhappiness over little things. So I'm not the only one who's going nuts. :) And Yes I'm not the only one, I feel more NORMAL now...

No comments: