Friday, December 23, 2011

Dayout 22Dec11

Yesterday I took a day off, and brought Shawn out. We took a train from expo and had breakfast with YT at Raffles City. He had a soft bun with kaya (minus the butter) and 1/2cup of milo. I wanted to bring him to the Philatelic museum but it was drizzling. So after breakfast we walked around Paper market. He loves the stationery, was busy shaking pencil lead, looking at all sort of pens and pencils. I had to turn around all the time to make sure he didn't walk away from me! We took a walk to the museum and poor kid complained his toes are painful after 10minutes walk. We took a really SLOOOOOWWW walk. Anyway, Shawn couldn't appreciate much of the regular exhibits of stamps and the process of it. He was adoring the skull of a baby elephant and molar at the Elephant Stampede exhibit. Other than that nah.. nothing that fancies him much. Then we went to upstairs to view Tin Tin exhibition and also the kiddy gallery of Rabbits. That's where he spent most of the time.

We walked back to Raffles City for lunch. He was granted his kappamaki and I made him eat some oyako-don too. After lunch, it was shopping time, I was stuck at toys department for 1/2hr, before begging him to go off buy saying that we'll buy Chewy doughnut to munch. I managed to make him queue to pay for some melamine cups and plates for him (of course, Ben10) and Dylan (Thomas the Train). One of the few Ben10 things I got for him. Then I dragged some time to go to Marks and Spencer. He asked me, on the way to 2nd floor, "Is it boring?". He was excited seeing Ben10 52pcs puzzle at M&S. Ah.. well, just get it for him and head down to B1 to get the doughnuts. We sat at Starbucks; Shawn with orange juice, munching doughnuts in the coffee joint. :D then took a train back. He was able to stay awake until 10pm before hitting the sack. I'm amazed he didn't complain he's sleepy!

No comments: