Monday, January 9, 2012

New Isaac

He started Chinese enrichment class last Saturday. When I sent him there, there was another boy crying. I was a little worried that he might want to cling on to me, thankfully not. :) He was happy when I picked him up. I asked if he got to know new friends. Then he said, "Yes got (there is) one Isaac. Not the Isaac from childcare, but another Isaac. So I said, "Oh... new friend, new Isaac?" He giggled and replied, "Yes new Isaac. The one who wore red shirt. He is nice I like him." Ok, new found friend. I'm glad he like the venue and the class. Guess it must have been fun!

Shawn seemed insomic these days. Not sure why but he's coming in and out of his room at least 3 times every night to say, things like
  • The uncle downstairs sneezed very loud, He sneezed twice
  • Dylan turned 3 times and he knocked the bed
  • The motorbike is very noisy, I cannot sleep
  • I need my socks, my feet are very cold
  • Mommie can I sleep in your room?
  • Mommie, can you ask Ah Ma to come in? She said she is going to sleep already... and the list goes on
So anyway, last night Shawn saw us snacking supper (me = strawberries, YT = bread). He came out and said to papa, "Papa, you cannot eat bread, if not later you poo poo". Guess it's the same logic that we told him not to drink too much water just before bedtime else he might wet the bed.

No comments: