Friday, March 9, 2012

An evening with the dogs

We had a great evening at Lai & Hoe's place. Yes I need to blog it down because we all saw Aiko again.. of course Morrie, lovesssss! Aiko remembers me, not trying to be drama but I (probably) almost shed a tear when I saw her !!! I don't remember any barking either that I'm as excited seeing her again!! I'm absolutely happy to see her after long time. Dylan probably don't have the faintest memory of Aiko but Shawn still speak of his pet back in the old house. Initially when the dogs rushed out when the boys were just so tickled when they were licked by the dogs. No sign of fear - check! Good! And the kiddos absolutely love to play with the dogs! Dylan went around the house calling 'dog dog' but he wasn't too happy having Morrie trying to beg for food under the dining table, while he's having his dinner. Dylan was busy trying to snatch Aiko's angry bird pulshie but thankfully he didn't try too hard and was stopped by us not to rough house too much with her. While Dylan was having apple, Morrie managed to get a piece of apple off Dylan's hand... I didn't believe Dylan actually allowed that! As for Shawn he's the gentle one patting the dog head... awww... I feel the love! We had great food, great wine and great company while the kids had great food, FRUITS and dogs to begin with!

No comments: